Sell Your Lakes Region Home With RE/MAX Bayside
Selling your home shouldn't be a stressful ordeal. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR is your first step to ensuring that your investment in your home pays off. Our services and experience allow you to focus on your move while We manage your home sale from our initial consultation to the closing deal, and beyond. We pride ourselves on repeat business and hope you'll come to understand why.
For more information, questions, or to schedule a showing, please feel free to contact us!
As Your Seller's Agent, RE/MAX Bayside Will:
- Complete a comparative market analysis that will compare your home's value to that of your neighbors.
- Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all the efforts we will employ to sell your home, including Internet and local media.
- Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible getting your home maximum exposure.
- Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
- Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best deal as smoothly as possible.
- Help you find your next home and answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Recent Home Sales in the Lakes Region of New Hampshire
Getting the Highest Price for Your New Hampshire Home
Closing Costs to Expect When Selling Your Home:
- Title insurance fees depend on the sales price of the home.
- Broker's commission.
- Local property transfer tax, country transfer tax, state transfer tax, and state capital gains tax are the charges that you'll pay for the privilege of selling your home. Credit to the buyer of unpaid real estate taxes for the prior or current year are variable and depend on when you close and when your taxes are due.
- FHA fees and costs are all fees are now negotiable between an FHA buyer and seller.
- Home inspections fees are in some circumstances paid for by the seller and include pest, radon and other inspections.
- Miscellaneous fees can accrue from correcting problems noticed during the home inspection.